November Prayer Requests:
- Praise: With the help of some very dear friends, our family has moved from our home into temporary housing that will now be home for our remaining days in Arizona. God has blessed us with a very affordable home in Prescott Valley that is close to the kid’s schools and much closer to work and church. Our landlord is a believer and feels blessed to be part of our missionary journey.
- Praise: As I mentioned earlier, October was extremely busy for us. It involved a brief visit to Tennessee for our official commissioning with Emerge. We were also blessed this month to share one on one with two key pastors, 3 Bible studies and two men’s groups in our area for support. As I’ve already mentioned, we were also able to move our family, all on top of our other work and ministry responsibilities. God is good.
- Praise: 2 1/2 months after ACL replacement surgery Mike is walking free of crutches or cane. Music to Mike’s ears, the physical therapist said he should be clear for lite jogging in a few more weeks.
- Please continue to pray for the sell of our home. We are currently on offer number 5 to purchase. The offer has made it further in the process than any previous. Please pray the bank will accept this offer for short sale and that it makes it all the way through to closing.
- Be in prayer for our dear Filipino brother and Edge Affiliate owner and manager Pastor Geoffrey. Pastor Geoffrey personally financed the construction of our newest affiliate, The Edge Zamboanga. Zamboanga is in Mindanao, the country’s southern island where radical Islamic groups have taken a strong foothold. The last week of October, the Philippine Air Force led several bombing campaigns against the Moro Islamic Liberation Force after they led attacks that killed 33 people in the region. Please pray for Pastor Geoffrey’s safety as well as for his family and his staff at The Edge Zamboanga. Pastor Geoffrey has a heart for reaching the Islamic groups in the area for Christ which is why he felt compelled to fund the ministry operations.
- Please pray that God continues to open doors for Kim and I to share our vision for our work in the Philippines. We have so much work to accomplish in the short amount of time between now and next summer. Pray that God would continue to raise up prayer partners and financial supporters as we share. Pray that God would continue to increase our faith and trust in Him as our provision.